What is marketing?
The essence of marketing is to understand your customers' needs and develop a plan that surrounds those needs. The most effective way to grow and expand your business is by focusing on organic growth. You can increase organic growth in four different ways. They include:
- Acquiring more customers
- Persuading each customer to buy more products
- Persuading each customer to buy more expensive products or up selling each customer
- Persuading each customer to buy more profitable products
All four of these increase your revenue and profit. However acquiring more customers increases your customer base and your revenues then come from a larger base. To achieve this you should:
- Spend time researching and create a strategic marketing plan.
- Guide your product development to reach out to customers you aren't currently attracting.
- Price your products and services competitively.
- Develop your message and materials based on solution marketing.
- identify your target market and concentrate on them.
Why outsource marketing?
If you are like the majority of small business owners your marketing budget is limited. It just means you have to think a little more creatively your marketing campaigns.
Using an independent professional for your marketing has the following benefits:
- You can choose when and how long you need their services.
- You benefit from a wide range of skills and experience.
- You can allocate a strict budget which will be adhered to.
- You can achieve development in many areas of the marketing mix.
Why Dukes Management Services?
Rather than have to outsource the various marketing roles to a range of companies, I have the skills to achieve the whole mix. From the initial marketing strategy and branding to artwork, website design and copywriting. Not only that, I know the cheapest high quality printers and am used to marketing on a shoestring!
Cartref Barn, Carthovel Lane, Grendon Underwood, Buckinghamshire HP18 0EW
Tel: 01296 770794 Email: email@example.com